- In a bowl add Mutton pieces, hung curd, 1/2 tsp turmeric, red chili powder, salt, mix well! Keep aside for at least 1 hour.
- In a kadhai heat mustard oil until smoking hot!
- Add whole spices after spluttering add chopped onion and saute it till golden brown, now add ginger garlic paste cook it till raw smell gone, add tomato puree, sugar, all masalas and 1/2 cup of water mix well cook till oil separates for the masala.
- Now add the marinated mutton it in and bhunoing it for 10-15 minutes.
- Take a pressure cooker add the mutton in it and 2-3 cups of boiling water, check salt and pressure cook it till 4-5 whistles. Serve hot with Steamed Basmati Rice.